• Categories

  • Archives

Professional gas fitters are required to register with the relevant local authority, both in Australia and abroad.

Read More

The testo 552 is the ideal solution for taking fast and accurate readings on heat pumps and refrigeration systems. Here are a few tips on using your testo 552.

Read More

Sick Building Syndrome is a health issue caused by poor air quality. You can check for this issue using the testo 535 Versatile CO2 Measurement device.

Read More

Humidity affects different materials and objects in different ways, making it essential to monitor on a regular basis.

Read More

Potentially hazardous foods, such as meats and dairy products, must be carefully stored and monitored to ensure they do not become unsafe.

Read More

A tragic case of Freon poisoning has left an Alaskan man dead, highlighting the importance of refrigetation leak detection.

Read More

Electricians looking to improve their productivity and performance may want to invest in high-tech thermal imaging solutions.

Read More

A recent case in the UK highlights the importance of following gas safety regulations, and the vital role flue gas analysis equipment can play.

Read More

Researchers at the University of Adelaide’s Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing have developed the most advanced thermomer of all time.

Read More

Getting the most out of your refrigeration leak detector requires careful maintenance and servicing. Here are some tips for ensuring your device remains in good condition.

Read More

Firefighters are testing a new thermal imaging camera in San Diego, highlighting the increasing functionality and versatility of this valuable technology.

Read More

Regular noise monitoring is a vital part of a variety of Australian industries and workplaces. Here are a few key things you should know about Australian noise regulations.

Read More

Flue Gas analysis is a critical component of ensuring any combustion system is operating at full efficiency.

Read More

A new study from the Unviersity of Adelaide has revealed that a high percentage of deli meats in Adelaide supermarkets are carrying unsafe bacterium levels.

Read More

A South Carolinian mother has started a new non-profit organisation to honour her son, who died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read More