• Categories

  • Archives

Category / HVAC&R

Tracer gas testing is the most effective method of leak detection, whether it’s for your refrigeration, ventilation or water system.

Read More

Proper and regular maintenance can help you detect leaks in your refrigeration system, saving you time and hassle.

Read More

Professional gas fitters are required to register with the relevant local authority, both in Australia and abroad.

Read More

The testo 552 is the ideal solution for taking fast and accurate readings on heat pumps and refrigeration systems. Here are a few tips on using your testo 552.

Read More

Sick Building Syndrome is a health issue caused by poor air quality. You can check for this issue using the testo 535 Versatile CO2 Measurement device.

Read More

Humidity affects different materials and objects in different ways, making it essential to monitor on a regular basis.

Read More

A tragic case of Freon poisoning has left an Alaskan man dead, highlighting the importance of refrigetation leak detection.

Read More

Getting the most out of your refrigeration leak detector requires careful maintenance and servicing. Here are some tips for ensuring your device remains in good condition.

Read More

Regular noise monitoring is a vital part of a variety of Australian industries and workplaces. Here are a few key things you should know about Australian noise regulations.

Read More

A South Carolinian mother has started a new non-profit organisation to honour her son, who died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read More

New research has suggested the HVAC industry will invest extensively in environmental effiency over the next few years.

Read More

Carbon monoxide poisoning is a silent killer. It is important to arm yourself with the right tools and a strong understanding of this gas.

Read More

Continued innovation and evolution in the HVAC industry will be highlighted at the 2014 Future of HVAC conference.

Read More

Undertaking leak detection is a crucial component of any tradesperson’s job. Here are some tips for performing this task safely.

Read More

A family of five are dead after a tragic case of carbon monoxide poisoning, in a story that highlights the value of portable carbon monoxide sensors.

Read More