Three people in Florida have died after propane gas leaked from an incorrectly used heater. This highlights the need for working heating systems.
Category / Gas Analysis
The rise of the ‘Internet of Things’ has led to a new generation of sensor technology that is capable of transforming many industries across Australia.
In the space of one night, there were two workplace related carbon monoxide poisoning incidents in the same town in Texas.
With Australia’s growing Australian coal seam gas industry, workers will have to ensure methane gas levels are monitored consistently.
Carbon monoxide sensors will be critical to ensuring that thousands of gas appliances in homes and businesses around Western Australia are serviced correctly.